过去将来进行时：should / would be + 现在分词
. He asked me what I should be doing when he came the next day.
1. Tomorrow, I ________ the book all morning.
A. am reading B. will be reading
C. will read D. have read
2. -"Can you attend the meeting tonight?" -"No, ________ the manager about
A. I see B. I'll have seen
C. I'll be seeing D. I can see
3. Of the millions who saw Haley's comet in 1986, how many people ________
long enough to see it return in the twenty-first century?
A. will they live B. they will be living
C. will live D. living
4. He told us that he ________ visiting Japan by this time next year.
A. will be B. would be
C. was D. is
5. It ________ when you wake up tomorrow morning.
A. is snowing B. will snow C. will be snowing D. snows
1. B 2. C 3. C 4. B 5. C
过去完成进行时:had been + 现在分词
● She said that she had been typing a paper before I came in.
. The girl had cleaned up the room, so it was tidy.
. The girl had been clearing up the room, so we had to wait outside.
1. It ________ for four days when we arrived, so the roads were very muddy.
A. was raining B. would be raining C. had been raining D. has rained
2. He told us that he ________ there since 1982.
A. has been living B. had been living
C. would have lived D. was living
3. He had been learning English for 3 years before he came here and
A. is still learning B. had been learning
C. was still learning D. has been learning
4. By the end of last week, he ________ in the company for 10 years.
A. had worked B. had been working
C. will have worked D. would have worked
5. Not until then did people know that he ________ important military
information to the enemy for a long time.
A. sold B. would sell C. had sold D. had been selling
1. C 2. B 3. A 4. B 5. D
过去将来时：should / would + 动词原形
● He said that they would meet me at the station.
1. On television last night the newscaster announced that the leader
________ on Saturday.
A. is arriving B. will arrive
C. would be arrived D. would arrive
2. He told us that he would begin the dictation when we________ ready.
A. will be B. would be
C. were D. are
3. My aunt ________ to see us, she would be here soon.
A. is corning B. was coming
C. came D. had came
4. They would be given a new house if more ________ the next year.
A. will be built B. would be built
C. are built D. were built
1. D 2. C 3. B 4. D
一般将来时：shall / will + 动词原形
1.表示将要发生的动作或存在的状态。● He will graduate from the college next year.
● We shall finish our work as quickly as possible.
2.将来时的其它结构：(务必背下!)I. be going to do something. 打算做某事。(美国口语中常读作be gonna)
● I'm going to buy a new coat this fall.
[be going to与will的对比：下列情况须用will ]
● I'll be sixteen years old next year.
● It will be the 20 th of August tomorrow.
● When he comes, I will give him your message.
I. be + to do sth.表示计划安排做某事或用来征求意见。● Am I to take over his work?
● We are to meet at the gate.
III. be about to do sth. 即将做某事。● The talk is about to begin.
be on the point of doing sth. 正要做某事
set out to do sth. 着手做某事
set about doing sth. 开始做某事
1. - "The meeting is scheduled to begin at 7 o'clock."
- "But ________ a delay."
A. it will be B. there'd be
C. there will be D. there is
2. He'll leave for Paris before you ________ next week.
A. will come back B. will be back
C. come back D. came back
3. Our next meeting ________ on 1st December.
A. has been held B. will hold
C. is to be held D. is holding
4. Where ________ a will, there is a way.
A. there will have B. has been there
C. there is D. there has been
5. It ________ be Wednesday tomorrow.
A. is going to B. will C. is about to D. is to
1. C 2. C 3. C 4. C 5. B
过去完成时：had + 过去分词
1.表示过去某个动作或某个具体时间之前已经发生、完成的动作。“过去的过去”。● They had got everything ready before I came.
● The play had begunbefore I got to the theater with my boyfriend.
2.过去完成时常用于 hardly / scarcely ... when, no sooner ... than等固定句型结构中。(此乃超级重点句型，意为：“一……就”)● She had hardly / scarcely gone to bed when the bell rang.
● No sooner had he arrived at the railway station than he met her parents.
(注意 no sooner 在句首时句型倒装。)
3.intend(打算)，mean(意味)，hope(希望)，want(想要)，plan(计划)等动词的过去完成时用来表示本打算做而没有做的事。● I had intended to call on you yesterday, but someone came to see me just when I was about to leave.
● They had planed to hold a football match last week, but they had to cancel it because the bad weather.
1. -Let's hurry! The president is coming. -Oh, I was afraid that we ________.
A. already miss him B. had already missed him
C. will miss him already D. have already missed him
2. Your letter came just as I ________ my office.
A. was leaving B. would leave
C. had left D. left
3. I ________ my keys, I can't remember where I last sawthem.
A. was losing B. lost C. had lost D. have lost
4. Nobody knew where the teacher ________.
A. has gone B. would have gone
C. had gone D. would be gone
5. The sportsmen ________ training for 3 hours when the coach told them to break off for rest.
A. have been B. are
C. had been D. were
1. B 2. A 3. D 4. C 5. C
★ 新概念英语第二册第48课:Did you want to tell me something
★ 新概念英语第二册第35课:Stop thief!
★ 新概念英语第二册第24课:It could be worse
★ 新概念英语第二册第74课:Out of the limelight
★ 新概念2摘要写作参考答案(lessons 3)
★ 新概念英语第二册第71课:A famous clock
★ 新概念英语第二册第18课:He often does this!
★ 新概念英语第二册第91课:Three men in a basket
★ 新概念英语三册课后练习答案lessons 25~27
★ 新概念英语第二册第95课:A fantasy