● He hasn't seen her lately.
● I haven't finished the book yet.
2.表示一个从过去某个时间开始，延续到现在并可能持续下去的动作，常与表示一段时间的时间状语连用。如：so far(迄今为止)，up till
now(直到现在)，since, for a long time(很长时间)，up to present(直到现在)，in the past / in the
last few years(在过去的几年里)，these days(目前)……
. He has worked here for 15 years.
. I have studied English since I came here.
. The foreigner has been away from China for a long time.
. So far, I haven't received a single letter from my brother.
3.某些非延续性动词(即：动作开始便终止的动词)，在现在完成时中不能与表示一段时间状语搭配。黄金要点：I.常见的非延续动词：die, arrive(到达)，join(加入)，leave(离开)，go, refuse(拒
绝)，fail(失败)，finish，buy，marry，divorce(离婚)，awake(醒) ，buy，borrow，lend ...(背三遍!)
● She has gone away for a month.(误)
● She has been away for a month (正)
● The man has died for two years.(误)
● The man has been dead for two years.(正)
● How long have youbought the book?(误)
● How long have you got the book.(正)
. They haven't had any troublesince they came here.
. It has been ten years since we met last time.
. He has been heresince 1980.
. He has been heresince ten years ago.
He has gone to Shanghai. 他到上海去了。
He has been to Shanghai. 他去过上海。
She has gone. 她已走了。
She is gone. 她缺席了。(or她死了。)
The door has been closed. 门关上了。(动作)
The door is closed. 门是关着的。(状态)
1. The prices ________ going up all the time in the past few years.
A. keep B. kept C. have kept D. are keeping
2. For the whole period of two months, there ________ no rain in this area.
A. is B. will be C. has been D. have been
3. Today is Jane's wedding day. She ________ John.
A. have just married with B. was just married to
C. has just been married to D. just has been married to
4. No wonder the flower have withered, they ________ any water for ages.
A. hadn't B. haven't C. haven't had D. hadn't had
5. Nowadays computer ________ a wide application with the development of production and science.
A. found B. has found C. finds D. had found
1. C 2. C 3. C 4. C 5. B
现在进行时：is / am / are + 现在分词
. The kettle is boiling. Shall I make tea?
. Don't you think you eat too much? You're putting on weight(体重增加)。
. The workers are building a new bridge across the river.
. He is taking physics this semester(本学期)。
. Weare preparing for our final examination this week.
3.go, come, leave, arrive, land, meet, die, start, return, join, etc. 用于进行时态时表示即将开始的动作。
. Look! The bus is coming.看!车来了!
. The old man is seriously ill, and he is dying.
. Alice is leaving for Beijing with her mother.
4.与 always, forever, continually, constantly 等副词连用，表示说话人带有感.：赞赏或厌恶。
. He is always thinking of others.(他总是想着别人。)
. The boy is continually making noises.(这男孩不断地发出吵闹声。)
. The teacher is constantly (always) criticizing her for being late.(老师一直在批评她迟到。)
believe(相信)，doubt(怀疑)，see(看见)，hear(听见) ，know(知道)，understand (理解)，belong(属于)，think(认为)，consider(认为)，feel(觉得)，look(看起来)， seem(看上去)，show(显示)，mind(介意)，have(有)，sound(听起来)，taste(尝起来)， require(要求)，possess(拥有)，care(关心)，like(喜欢)，hate(讨厌)，love(喜爱)， detest(憎恨)，desire(意欲)
● 永远不要说I'm believing...或He is seeing a house. 再简单一点说，这些动词后面不要随意加-ing.
● 注意：have a party / think about可以用进行时，因为这里have意为“举行”;think意为“考虑”。
1. How can you ________ If you are not ________ ?
A. listening / hearing B. hear / listening
C. be listening / heard D. be hearing / listening to
2.The girl even won't have her lunch before she ________ her homework.
A. will finish B. is finishing
C. had finished D. finishes
3. Those who have applied for the post(职位)________ in the office.(此题超前)
A. are being interviewed B. are interviewing
C. interviewing D. to be interviewing
4. The old scientist ________ to do more for the country.
A. is wishing B. has been wishing
C. wishes D. has been wished
5. If he ________, don't wake him up.
A. still sleeps B. is still sleeping
C. still has been sleeping D. will be sleeping still
1.B 2.D 3.A 4.C 5.B
carry → carries
(3)以“o, s, x, ch, sh”结尾的动词加“es”
goes dresses watches brushes
eg: . Birds fly.
. She loves music.
. Mary's parents get up very early.
eg: . I always take a walk after supper.
. She writes to me very often.
. Tom and his girlfriend go out to take a picnic occasionally.
. The earth moves round the sun.
. The sun rises in the east and sets in the west.
. Two and two makes four.
. No man but errs. 人非圣贤，熟能无过。
A.在由when，after, before，as，as soon as，although，because，if，even if，in case，till，until，unless，
so long as，where，whatever，wherever 等引导的状语从句中用一般现在时表将来发生的动作。
例如： . I'll tell her when shecomes tomorrow.
. Even ifit rains this afternoon, I'll meet you.
. Whatever happens, you should keep cool-headed. (不错的句型，背下!!)
. I'll be right here waiting for you wherever you go.(很感人的句型!)
. The play begins at 6:30 this evening.
. When does the plane take off?
. He leaves for that city next week.
. According to the timetable, the express train to Shanghai starts at nine in the morning.
(按照时刻表，开往上海的特快列车早上 7 点出发。)
1. The Browns ________ a nice car and Brown's brother ________ a nice jeep.
A. have / have B. has / has C. have / has D. has / have
2. If their house ________ not like ours, what ________ it look like?
A. is / is B. is / does C. does / does D. does / is
3. - ________ you think he will come? - If it ________ tomorrow, he will not come.
A. Do / rains B. Are / rains C. Do / will rain D. Are / will rain
4. The little child ________ not even know that the moon ________ around the earth.
A. do / move B. do / moves C. does / moves D. did / moved
5. Many a student ________ fond of films, but a good student seldom ________ to the cinema
A. are / goes B. is / goes C. are / go D. is / go
1.C 2.B 3.A 4.C 5.B
1.当 every-, some-, any-, no- 等构成的不定代词及 each, either, neither 作主语时，谓语动词为单数。 Someone has told me about it.
Neither of us likes the film.
2.当 every 或 each 位于两个由连接词连接的单数主语前，谓语动词用单数。(必记之要点!)
Each girl and boy has a nickname.
Every man and woman is welcome.
3.位于主谓之间的介词短语不影响谓语动词的数，谓语动词须和主语一致。常见介词短语有：in addition to, together with, as well as, along with, but, except, etc.
The teacher along with his students is going to the party.
His parents as well as his elder sister have come to see him.
1.当主语由 and 或 both ... and 连接，通常采用复数谓语动词。
● Both thegirl and the boyare his friends.
2.如主语是both, few或主语前有both, few, several, many 等限定词时，谓语动词须用复数。
● Several novels have been written by her.
● Both got the news at the same time.
trousers, pants(裤子)，jeans, glasses, scissors(剪刀)，tweezers(镊子)，plier(钳子)，
● The trousers hereare mine.
别忘了：如果以上名词受 “a pair of” “the pair of”修饰时，谓语动词用单数。
The pair of pants is too dirty.
1.当主语由 neither... nor, either... or, not only ... but also 或 or 连接时，谓语动词与nor, or, but also后面的词一致，在英语语法中，这被称之为“就近原则”。
● Neither he nor I am going to the airport.
● Not only Mary but also her parents have gone abroad.
2.当主语前面有 none, all, some, any, most, half, majority等词时，谓语动词则根据主语的具体情况而采用相应的单、复数。
All of the money has been in the bank. (money 是不可数名词)
All of us have been here.
3.“a number of”是复数，修饰可数名词，谓语动词为复数，“the number
● A number of students have passed the exam.
● The number of students in this class is 50.
1.如主语是指：time, money, weight, volume, etc. 虽为复数形式，但谓语用单数形式。
Two years is a short time.
One hundred dollars is needed by me.
Statistics is a dull subject.
Politics is important.
The New York Times is a good newspaper.
The family is big.(总体)
His family like to watch TV.(家庭所有成员)
The species is rare.
These species are common.
The sheep are eating grass.
The sheep is big.
VI. Chinese, English, French, etc 指语言时，谓动是单数，如与 "the" 搭配，指人民时，谓语动词用复数。
English is used widely.
The English love peace.
1. Students today are writing ________ of poetry.
A. a great many lines B. quantities of lines C. lots lines D. a large number
2. Thebookstore had not ordered ________ texts for all the students in the course.
A. plenty of B. enough
C. as many D. enough of
3. — What did you see? — We saw ________ police there.
A. many B. much C. little D. the
4. — Do you want to wait? — Two weeks ________ too long for me to wait.
A. is B. are C. were D. was
5. There they were greeted by a woman called Zenobia, ________.
A. being a beautiful woman of wealth and position
B. who is beautiful woman of wealth and position
C. a beautiful woman of wealth and position
D. and a beautiful woman of wealth and position
答案：1. A 2. B 3. A 4. A 5. C
★ 新概念英语第二册第48课:Did you want to tell me something
★ 新概念英语第二册第35课:Stop thief!
★ 新概念英语第二册第24课:It could be worse
★ 新概念英语第二册第74课:Out of the limelight
★ 新概念2摘要写作参考答案(lessons 3)
★ 新概念英语第二册第71课:A famous clock
★ 新概念英语第二册第18课:He often does this!
★ 新概念英语第二册第91课:Three men in a basket
★ 新概念英语三册课后练习答案lessons 25~27
★ 新概念英语第二册第95课:A fantasy